French Toast Recipe
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Ingredients (Serve 4):
- Stale French bread (1 baguette bought the day before)
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 oz of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- Slice the baguette into thin slices (1/2 inch thick)
- In a bowl, mix the eggs + the vanilla sugar with the milk
- Put the bread slices into the bowl and let them soak during 5 minutes on each side
- Heat over medium/high heat a pan with some butter
- When the butter is melted, add the bread slices carefully with the help of 2 tablespoons
- Cook during roughly 5 minutes on each side.
Serve immediately with some red fruits marmalade or sugar …that’s wonderful!