Egg brick with cherry-tomatoes recipe
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
Ingredients (Serve 4):
- 8 phyllo doughs (“feuilles de brick”)
- 4 eggs
- Tomatoes conserve (“puree de tomates confites”)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 12 cherry-tomatoes
- Salt, pepper
- Vegetable oil
Preparation for each “brick”:
- Set 2 flat phyllo doughs in a plate
- Spread over the doughs, in the middle 1 tsp of tomato conserve
- Add 1 egg + 6 half-cherry-tomatoes + sliced parsley + salt, pepper
- Fold up the phyllo dough in 4 to make a square brick
- In a pan, add some vegetable oil and cook over medium heat the bricks for 5 minutes on each side.
Serve immediately with a fresh lettuce or vegetables.
That’s very simple and quick to prepare and soooo tasty!